Servers > Survival Freebuild

pure survival

(1/14) > >>

cab435:
So making this topic to let people throw out their thought on resetting server sooner even if it meant pure survival  for a few months.

as well as ask pips how hard or long it would even take to get a 1.11 server going with just a border and either beacons or log block.

thats it no warps no /home no compos no ranks. just us all playing together survival ... and that means no safety from creepers blowing up either.
I'd be covering my house in cats thank you very much.

I say beacons or log back cause if we cant lock shit then having a log means week now who has been naughty .. or nice.
server may even have to be white listed would be up to all of us on that one or pips :3.

my thoughts on resetting are why not do it now? even if we have little to no commands to play with for a while, I just want to enjoy the 1.11 stuff with everyone.
the server is rather dead anyway cause most are on 1.11 server or playing single player waiting for us to update. the update would add a lot of new stuff for us to all enjoy and build with. I'd eager to see what others come up with using the new blocks.

CheeseCutterSink:
I'm on board. This would be fun, a lot of fun!! Just a brief two or three month time period? heck yes.

Edit- (add) But.. how difficult or easy would it be on top of the upcoming new map with similar controls as current one?

cab435:

--- Quote from: CheeseCutterSink on December 02, 2016, 05:26:59 pm ---I'm on board. This would be fun, a lot of fun!! Just a brief two or three month time period? heck yes.

Edit- (add) But.. how difficult or easy would it be on top of the upcoming new map with similar controls as current one?

--- End quote ---

yeah forgot that part just to give us something to do and take the pressure off pips. so he can take his time getting everything extra working later on.

also yes cheesecut let survival  mod you shape! let is take you! come to the survival side.

Taff:
I'm up for anything that'll bring players back. It's depressing seeing an empty map time after time again. I'll have to master logblock commands if we go plain Jane lol

cab435:

--- Quote from: Taff on December 03, 2016, 12:23:41 am ---I'm up for anything that'll bring players back. It's depressing seeing an empty map time after time again. I'll have to master logblock commands if we go plain Jane lol

--- End quote ---
only command you'd need is /lb toolblock and /lb toolblock off clicking a chest with it shows you whos been naughty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version